Thursday 11 April 2013

Watercolours for Mothers Day

Hello!

I had just finished my card for Runway Inspired Challenge the other day when I saw the Tuesday Trigger for this week over at Moxie Fab World, and I thought I would give the Large Flower Background stamp another run while it was out. :-)  I love this stamp so much.
Stamps are Hero Arts Large Flower Background and PTI Pretty Peonies (sentiment). I white embossed and then watercoloured using Inktense pencils (Fuschia, Cadmium Yellow, Bark).

The Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger this week is Magnificent Magnolias. Oh. So. Pretty!!!
I was also inspired by the Hero Arts April Challenge, using both the theme "Just For Her" and the sketch. My card was definitely based on the sketch, but it wandered slightly away in the final product. ;-)
I'm also linking this up to Simon Says Stamp April Showers or Spring Flowers.

Thanks for coming by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

24 comments:

Barb said...

Just saw this over on Flickr, Michelle and had to come here to have a second look - it is such a pretty take on the trigger! Love it!! :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning!!! This is a winner of every challenge you entered I think :)

~amy~ said...

Absolutely perfect!

Angela said...

Michelle, your card is so soft and very pretty!

Alex said...

Your card look gorgeous!!!
Good luck to the challenge!

If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

karen h said...

This is gorgeous!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Just gorgeous - love the soft watercolor feel!

Kara said...

soooo gorgeous!!

Jenny said...

Oh yes that bkgd stamp is just perfect for this challenge too...so soft and feminine :0)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card; love the colors and the composition!

Wida said...

so soft and lovely! that background is beautifully colored

Karen Davis said...

A beautiful take on the trigger. The colors are lovely.

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty take on the trigger!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Michelle, so soft and feminine, I love it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Helen F. said...

So beautiful, Michelle. No surprise this stunning card was a TT pick :)

Carol McCready said...

Beautiful card. Congrats on the TT.

Nancy Penir said...

So evident why you were chosen a TT winner, this is stunning. Love the effects you created. Congratulations!

Virginia L. said...

Stunning card, Michelle! Congrats on the TT shout out! It's easy to see why it's a winner :)

Tasnim said...

Oh WOW!! This is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen!! So pinned. Congratulations on your well deserving win!

Michelle Lupton said...

So beautiful! I am SO going to CASE this!!

StephInOK said...

Congrats on your TT win! Lovely card!

Kelly Griglione said...

Congrats, Michelle!! What a well-deserved win at Moxie Fab! The coloring on your "happy" totally makes me happy : )

maria f. said...

Oh. So. Pretty. to quote someone I know ;) Congrats on your TT.