Saturday 13 April 2013

Fusion #2

Hello!

I'm so excited to be joining  Fusion as a Guest Designer! Woo hoo!

The concept of Fusion is fabulous! You can choose to use the Sketch (Jackie's challenge) or the Inspiration Photo (Lesley's challenge) or you can do them both and create a FUSION!

My challenge today was to use the inspiration photo, and what an awesome photo it is!
I had fun making my card. Just looking at it makes me smile. Green chevrons and grey dots. Without the inspiration photo, I don't think I ever would have come up with this by myself. ;-)
I used PTI Soft Stone card base and a strip of White. PTI Chevron Stripes die with SU! Old Olive. 1/2" circle punch with SU! Basic Grey. Sentiment is PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday stamped in Memento Grey Flannel.

Are you inspired to join in? I hope so! I can't wait to see everyone's interpretation of this challenge.

Thanks for coming to visit!

Michelle
xxx

20 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

This is just amazing! I LOVE it!

Kelly Griglione said...

OK, just looking at your card makes ME smile too!! It is so bold and graphic ... those dies on the side and the pattern you made with them are just fabulous!! Way to rock your Guest Designer talents, Michelle!

Cheryl said...

Wow you rocked this challenge! I like yours the best! Thanks for sharing....I will have to CASE this one!

Sara Mac said...

Michelle you are just on a roll with creating awesome cards! Love everything about this.

Unknown said...

This is so graphic, modern and just plain cool! I love the perfectly placed accents. Awesome design!

Suzanne Russell said...

Great job, Michelle! Great way to combine dies and who doesn't love that adorable sentiment?

Jenny said...

Good to see you as GD especially as you had an honourable mention for your stunning fusion card earlier!
Love the modern colours and design, just the perfect composition too :0)
Jenny x

karen h said...

Oh I love how you combined the patterns from the pillows!!

~amy~ said...

Super fun and perfect! So fun to have you as a Fusion Guestie!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

So excited to see you at Fusion this week Michelle! Your card is absolutely fantastic, perfect green chevrons and those grey circles--LOVE!

Sian Ridley said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours and your take on the inspiration image is simply perfect :) I'm off to see the in-laws today but I am definitely looking forward to having a go at this challenge ASAP!

Congratulations on your GD spot over at Fusion, very well deserved ;) and thank you for letting me know about my win - I would never have known until I checked out the next DD challenge otherwise! ;)

Sylvia Blum said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! Totally LOVE your take on the challenge!
Congrats on your GDT spot, too :)
Sylvia xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous graphic card!

Darnell said...

Now, see, it seems to me that first you made your card, then the manufacturers made the pillows!! You melt my card-loving heart, Michelle!

Darnell said...

Oops, forgot to say congratulations on the well-deserved GD spot! (Oh, that didn't sound right!)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Spot on for the challenge.

Joyce said...

Love how you interpreted the inspiration photo, and congrats on your guest designer spot.

Lisa A. said...

LOVE this, Michelle!!! Congrats on the guest designer spot...your card is amazing....fantastic design!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job with this challenge, Michelle. ;-) I love how you captured the inspiration photo - you make it look so easy, but I struggled with this for a bit. Happy to have you 'guesting' with us this week. ;-)

maria f. said...

This card is just phenomenal, Michelle.