Wednesday 3 April 2013

Hello, Hello!

Hello!

I needed to make a card for a young man, just to say hello, and to let him know that we're thinking of him. I'm not great at "young man" cards, but I think I've done okay with this one.
I've had this kraft patterned paper for ages. When I ordered it, I didn't realise quite how dark it was, and I've struggled to use much of it. I think it works perfectly here. :-)  To make this card I used no stamps. I used PTI die Wonderful Words: Hello and PTI impression plate Woodgrain. Card base is SU! Crumb Cake.

Thanks for coming to visit me.

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Love the masculine feel of this card-great job! I know your friend will appreciate the thought and care expressed so cheerfully. : )

Kim S said...

I like it! I like the pattern repetition along the top - and you can't go wrong with woodgrain for a guy!

Darnell said...

Well you took the best adjective right out of mouth, Michelle: "perfect." Yes, indeed, a perfect card for a young man and a perfect card for that paper!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect!
x

Joyce said...

This is a super guy card. Not only are the colors and layout perfect, but it's very brief and concise, and my experience is that guys appreciate those qualities!

~amy~ said...

Looks great!!

Shelly said...

This is a perfect masculine card!! :)

Virginia L. said...

A very stylish and sophisticated card for a young man! Awesome work, Michelle!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the double diecut words and that strip of patterned paper along the top! Fabulous card, Michelle!

Kara said...

very cool!! perfect young man card:)