Thursday 25 April 2013

Papertrey Ink April Blog Hop

Hello!

I've been without Internet for two days now. I apologise in advance for the quality of this post, I'm mobile blogging on my iPhone and I'm certainly no expert at that! My photo was even taken and edited on the phone. I can't see so well to know what it really looks like, LOL! This screen is a little too small for my ageing eyes.

I'll also apologise up front here for not leaving comments while the Internet is down, commenting on the iPhone is not great for me. I think I might need an iPad, what do you think? ;-)

Today's card is for the Papertrey Ink blog hop. I'll come back and add the links to my post, I promise!

I have used the colours from ColourQ #186.

Thanks for visiting. I hope to be back up to full speed soon.

Michelle
xxx





20 comments:

Barb said...

Love this, Michelle! Such fun colors, and your angled design looks fabulous! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is gorgeous! I love the funky graphic design!

Kim Heggins said...

This is such a fun card! So perfect for a birthday card.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is gorgeous!! Fab colors!

You should enter this card in the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. http://www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2013/04/cfc99.html

Leigh Penner said...

Super cool card, Michelle! I love how you used the square stamps!

Kara said...

looks great!! love the squares...so glad you joined us at the ColourQ!!

Elizabeth S. said...

Great cards. Love the colors.

Joyce said...

Hey there. I feel your internet pain. Your card is wonderful--if you've got stamps and ink, who needs anything else, right? Hang in there.

cards by cara said...

Beautiful! Great tilted design!

Suzanne Russell said...

So fun and cute! Love the colors, Michelle.

Lisa Elton said...

How FUN! Love your colorful design ;)

Sylvia said...

What a fun birthday card, Michelle, love all the stamping! Thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ!

Kelly Griglione said...

That's neat, a basket weave pattern hopping across the card! It really makes a nice resting place for your tilted sentiment. Love it!

Nancy Penir said...

Way cool use of the square stamps! Love the double stamped 'Hello'. Must have missed your card first time around, so happy you were a winner! Love the ideas on your card!

Kathy Mc said...

Thank goodness for your iPhone or you wouldn't have been able to enter this beautiful card. Congrats on your win!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous card! Congrats on your win! Don't know if I even know how to use my iPhone for a blog good for you

Kara said...

Congrats on your win!

Joyce said...

So super happy for you and your win. I had already pinned your card--as I loved it--and knew it was already some sort of winner. Happy shopping!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the black design & sentiments lined up with them - fun, energetic card!

Sian Ridley said...

Love the graphic style of this card...but then I love all your cards! This is a fantastic post too, especially considering it was all done via iPhone! I am viewing it on my iPhone and it's just fab ;)