Saturday, 27 April 2013

Tuesday Trigger: Pretty Little Petits Fours

Hello!

Today's card is for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Pretty Little Petits Fours.
I used MFT flower dies, and PTI Square Prints dies and Woodgrain impression plate. Colours are PTI Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, and SU! Blush Blossom. The silver frame came from a shopping bag. ;-)

This was the inspiration photo.
I've hurt my back. I was vacuuming and I picked up the rug and vacuumed sideways, twisting at my hips. Never a good move. The upshot of my telling you this is that I'm having a hard time sitting for any length of time. Not good for my crafting or blogging time. :-(  I hope the anti-inflammatories work quickly (it's the third day now).

Thanks for coming to visit.

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Wida said...

gorgeous and lovely all at the same time

Joyce said...

So sorry you hurt your back. You should avoid all housework. It is too dangerous! Your card is a perfect take on the challenge. It looks good enough to eat.

Shemaine Smith said...

I was hoping I had that woodgrain embossing folder in my stash for this challenge but sadly...I didn't. Great card! Feel better soon.

Sian Ridley said...

Gorgeous take on the inspiration image - this is lovely and look almost good enough to eat! :)

I do hope your back gets better soon. As someone who suffers with back pain, I really feel for you :( it's good to keep it moving though so hopefully you'll feel brand new in no time! On a selfish note, I hope it is soon so I can enjoy your fabulous creations ASAP!! :)

Cassandra said...

I told you vacuuming was bad for you but did you listen!!!! You should have been making a card instead.

This one is a good one .... get better soon

Tracey McNeely said...

Sorry about your back Michelle, that is such a 'pain'. I wholeheartedly sympathize with you. Very beautiful card. Love that you used the Frame, Ii have them all and never use them.

Lea L. said...

Pretty!! LOVING the flowers!

Karen D said...

Gorgeous flowers Michelle. Hope the back is better.

Jenny said...

A totally edible looking take on the photo Michelle... love those flowers :0)
Jenny x

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)