Saturday 27 April 2013

Tuesday Trigger: Pretty Little Petits Fours

Hello!

Today's card is for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Pretty Little Petits Fours.
I used MFT flower dies, and PTI Square Prints dies and Woodgrain impression plate. Colours are PTI Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, and SU! Blush Blossom. The silver frame came from a shopping bag. ;-)

This was the inspiration photo.
I've hurt my back. I was vacuuming and I picked up the rug and vacuumed sideways, twisting at my hips. Never a good move. The upshot of my telling you this is that I'm having a hard time sitting for any length of time. Not good for my crafting or blogging time. :-(  I hope the anti-inflammatories work quickly (it's the third day now).

Thanks for coming to visit.

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Wida said...

gorgeous and lovely all at the same time

Joyce said...

So sorry you hurt your back. You should avoid all housework. It is too dangerous! Your card is a perfect take on the challenge. It looks good enough to eat.

Shemaine Smith said...

I was hoping I had that woodgrain embossing folder in my stash for this challenge but sadly...I didn't. Great card! Feel better soon.

Sian Ridley said...

Gorgeous take on the inspiration image - this is lovely and look almost good enough to eat! :)

I do hope your back gets better soon. As someone who suffers with back pain, I really feel for you :( it's good to keep it moving though so hopefully you'll feel brand new in no time! On a selfish note, I hope it is soon so I can enjoy your fabulous creations ASAP!! :)

Cassandra said...

I told you vacuuming was bad for you but did you listen!!!! You should have been making a card instead.

This one is a good one .... get better soon

Tracey McNeely said...

Sorry about your back Michelle, that is such a 'pain'. I wholeheartedly sympathize with you. Very beautiful card. Love that you used the Frame, Ii have them all and never use them.

Lea L. said...

Pretty!! LOVING the flowers!

Karen Davis said...

Gorgeous flowers Michelle. Hope the back is better.

Jenny said...

A totally edible looking take on the photo Michelle... love those flowers :0)
Jenny x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)