Thursday 17 January 2013

Dynamic Duos #35

Hello!

Apologies for bombarding you with posts today! I forgot to post this one, and the deadline approaches for Dynamic Duos #35, so I can't reschedule for another day...
I used Hero Arts Bicycle stamps. Colours are SU! Barely Banana and Certainly Celery. Card base is PTI Vintage Cream.

Edit to add: I made this card with A Blog Named Hero Challenge #18 in mind, and I forgot to link it up! Lucky it is still open! The Hero Arts Bicycle stamps package have a (c)2011 date, so I'm guessing they're from the 2011 release... does that qualify as "old"? :-)

In other news, I signed up to take the Clean & Simple Card Making #2 online class. I did the first one, and it really made a difference for me creatively. I hope that I can step it up again this year! I'm sure I will, since the Guest Designer list is a roll call of some of my very favourite card makers, so I'm sure to be inspired! If you haven't done one of these classes before, I recommend you consider it, I found it $25 well spent. :-)

Thanks for coming to visit!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Barb said...

What a fun card, Michelle! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is fantastic, I love the bike image and how you created your background with it!

Anonymous said...

Great card. ;-) I hope you enjoy the C&S classes, and thank you for joining Dynamic Duos this week!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Michelle, it made me smile. I love the way you have used the bike image in the background as well, very simple, but very effective. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Joyce said...

I guess I am behind--I will comment on all three posts--first--you were a gorgeous bride. How fun to see your picture, and I really love the birthday card you posted. I LOVE your celebrate card, and think you took a very interesting approach--not just trying to replicate the picture, which is what I always find myself doing. And, your bicycle card is just perfect. I remember your earlier one you made that won the challenge you posted it for. I'm thinking about that new class, and wondering how much of it will be different from before?

Cassandra said...

Like this one, and I know someone in my family that would love it!! May have to borrow these tools some time.

Lucy Newton said...

I won't call it old, just last season, but your card is fun! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Jen W. said...

So fun! Love it!