Saturday 5 January 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #163

Hello!

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #163 has a gorgeous colour scheme this week, which I probably wouldn't have chosen if left to my own devices, but which I will use again. That is one of the benefits of playing along with challenges - being forced into trying something new. :-)

This is my card.
I used PTI Pretty Peonies, Hero Arts Dots and Flowers background. Colours are SU! Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, PTI Fine Linen. The blue panel has been embossed with PTI impression plate linen.

This is the colour scheme.

Thanks for coming by!

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Michelle your cards just keep getting better and better!
I love the design of this card!

Barb said...

A simply beautiful design using those pretty colors! Love it, Michelle! Have a good weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Pretty card, Michelle! Neatly executed. Love it.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...I love the layout...that is one of my go to sketches!

Joyce said...

Wow--love how you used these colors together. That flower works so well with the background stamping, and I love your layout, too.

Jeanne J. said...

Great clean looking card - love that gorgeous bloom in orange on top of the baby blue - so striking!

Sara Mac said...

LOVE this fresh and beautiful card!

Leni said...

Beautiful card! Love these colors. Great!

kingstonmama said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle. I saw those colors and had no ideas whatsoever. You did a wonderful job with them. Ann

Veronica Z said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!