Sunday 13 January 2013

Moxie Fab Sweet Dreams

Hello,

I have made a card for two challenges over at Moxie Fab World.

Tuesday Trigger: Sweet Dreams  and Make Your Own Background Paper.
I used PTI Guidelines II to white emboss the background, and PTI Botanical Silhouettes for the sentiment. The paper is PTI Aqua Mist. Card is PTI Basic White and SU! Pool Party. The Little Leaves are Sizzix.

This is the inspiration photo for the Tuesday Trigger. It's so pretty, I wish I did it more justice. I think if I made this card again, I'd use a paler yellow, and while the guidelines circles is what I was aiming for, I'm not sure I like them now that the whole card is finished, LOL!

Thanks for coming by!

Michelle
xxx

12 comments:

Jen W. said...

I think the guidelines circles are perfect - totally gives it the same feel as the bedspread. A gorgeous take on the Trigger!

Karen M said...

Your card is stunning and I love these colours together too! Happy 2013 x x

Barb said...

I think you're being too hard on yourself, Michelle - it is such a beautiful card and a fabulous take on the trigger!

~amy~ said...

**swoon**
This is gorgeous!!!!!

Kara said...

beautiful!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This is super pretty!

Tasnim said...

wow! This is SO pretty! I love the design and the colors!!

Sian Ridley said...

So beautiful! The inspiration is very obvious in your card :)

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful and bright! Fantastic design!

Karen Dunbrook said...

Lovely card with great colour..

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks also for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)