Friday 4 January 2013

Runway Inspired #26

Hello!

Oh, how I love Summer holidays! I'm at home, the kids are happy and relaxed, and I get to do some card-making!  Unfortunately, I'm on the countdown to my return to work on Monday. :-(

This morning I sat down to contemplate Runway Inspired Challenge #26. This is what I came up with.
I used PTI Start Prints and Christmas Friends (flourish). Card is PTI Basic White, SU! Night of Navy and Old Olive. The star, sentiment, and flourish are embossed in silver (making this a tricky card to photograph).

This was the inspiration. Such an elegant dress!
 
Thanks for coming by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Barb said...

What a pretty and creative take on the photo, Michelle! Enjoy the rest of your time before heading back to work! :)

Darnell said...

Dang, girl, I LOVE your card and think it is such a brilliant take on the beautiful dress! WOW!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Judith said...

Very pretty! Love the star!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the blocks of color on your card...so bold! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

Tasnim said...

Love the clean look of this card!

Nina Yang said...

haha, love how a silk dress design inspired a masculine card (or for a cool girl?) Great take on the challenge, Michelle! Thank you for joining us in the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely love this, Michelle!GREAT composition and colors! Thank you for joining us in the Runway Inspired Challenge!