Sunday 13 January 2013

Itty Bitty Cards

Hello!

I've just spent a wonderful day with family at Caloundra (on the Sunshine Coast), celebrating my step-mother's birthday! We had a fantastic lunch, which included prawns, mussels, oysters, atlantic salmon, calamari, and so much more - all super-fresh! Yum! After lunch my hubby and I took our kids down to the beach for a quick swim before heading home to Brisbane. Apart from the heavy traffic on our way home, it was pretty much a perfect day. It's a pity I have to go back to work tomorrow. :-(

Tonight I'm bringing you some cards that I made for the Moxie Fab World Itty Bitty card challenge - make a card no more than 3"x3". They don't have to be square, but I do love a 3"x3" card, so I made three, and then threw in a round card for the fun of it.
 
 
All stamps are Papertrey Ink, a section of Heart-2-Heart, Framed Out, and Tag-Its. I can't remember all the numbers right now...

I started super-CAS, because that is what I like, but I wouldn't mind working on something a bit more fancy in this small format. Just to see what it looks like. ;-)  So perhaps I'll be back with another, more elaborate mini-card.

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are darling!!

Lynn said...

What a sweet, sweet card set!!

Tracey McNeely said...

All are super cute Michelle. Your day sound like it was fantastic! How is the heat, is it breaking yet?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous set of CAS cards Michelle. I love small cards and these are perfect.
x

Kim Heggins said...

All of these are just so cute, what a great way to use those little sets from Papertrey Ink. This would make a fabulous gift, thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Leigh Penner said...

Very sweet cards!

Gabi MeWi said...

My fav: love you...

Sian Ridley said...

Ca-ute!! I can't wait to see what the more elaborate ones turn out like :) thank for your continued support, you always leave such lovely comments and I really appreciate the time you take to do it :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Fun set of mini cards!!!
Love the sunshine on the best!
Thanks for your blog visit!

Joyce said...

Love your cute little mini cards. I especially like the round one.

Songbirdcards.blogspot.com said...

Those are adorable. I cannot make a mini card if my life depended on it. I love then!

Darnell said...

I missed these in all the excitement and have just pinned them. I think they are CASdorable!! They would make such a great gift card set and that little round one is perfect for Valentines!!

Jen W. said...

Adorableness!! Especially loving the first one!

Carmen O. said...

OH.MY.GOSH! How adorable.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)