Thursday 17 January 2013

For Your Inspiration #38

Hello!

It's time for another challenge at For Your Inspiration!

This is my card.
I used PTI Snowflake Flurries (as fireworks). Colours are SU! Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Early Espresso. Card base is PTI Vintage Cream.

This is the inspiration photo for FYI Challenge #38. What I saw was the bright oranges and browns with a little green peeking through. The lacy leaves meant that I wanted my images to be a little more delicate. The wonky branches are reflected in the wonky sentiment.

I am entering this card into CAS-ual Fridays #85 where the theme is "a round of applause", with at least one circle. I have several circles in my design here, and I think fireworks and a great big "celebrate" is perfect for someone who has just achieved something super!
I'm also entering this over at Moxie Fab World's Make Your Own Background Paper challenge.

I'd love you to take a wander over to look at the rest of the FYI DT contributions, they're awesome, as usual!

Debbie
Karen
Mynnette
Regina
Rochelle
Rudlis
Sara
Steph
Vicki

Thanks for coming by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh the colors on this are gorgeous. I love it!

Barb said...

Awesome take on the photo - wow! Such a striking card!

Sara Mac said...

Wow, this card is perfectly stamped. What a fun card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your card is beautiful Michelle, I adore the colours that you used!

Virginia L. said...

How GLORIOUS!!! I ADORE the bright colors and your SUPER fabulous stamping, Michelle! Thanks for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

karen h said...

Love this!! Oh man, I didn't want those stamps, but now they are mighty tempting!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent take from the photo -- looks awesome~

Mynn xx said...

This is so totally cool! LOVE the use of the snowflakes as fireworks! That button is too fun, too! LOVE it! :)

Jen W. said...

Your stamping here is absolutely stunning, Michelle!

Karen Dunbrook said...

Love your card....

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)